Monday, November 24, 2008

Bump!

Maddie has her first owie.  

She was playing around yesterday and while laying on her belly, with her face about 2 inches above the ground, her hand slipped and she landed on her cheekbone. After the 'toddler-delay', she started screaming. She wasn't too hard to calm down, and I didn't think much of it. 

After getting her up from her nap, there it was. A big (in my mommy eyes - small in reality), nasty, red bump.

She doesn't seem too bothered by it at this point. I, on the other hand, am devasted that this happened under my 'watch'.

And Seth, he just keeps asking her, "How's the shiner, monkey?"

xxoo.S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww my poor little Angel
grama will kiss it better on Wed.

Deb said...

You made it this long without a shiner! That's good. Austin was 9-months old when he got his first shiner under my watch.