Friday, May 1, 2009

Waiting for the delivery

Check out my first Etsy purchase!  
They are crayon figurines.  In adorable kitty shapes!  I first saw them posted on babygadget, and my train of thought went something like this...

Maddie loves kitties...

Maddie loves crayons...

Maddie would love these!

So I linked through to KittyBabyLove's Etsy Shop and purchased a set of my own.  I'm quite excited about them.  

We had bought those Crayola ones that are specifically for toddlers - for the "palm grasp".  Except they still have a tip on them, and so when she just smashes the crayon around, she barely makes a mark.  These seem to apply the same concept, but since it's ALL crayon, it will make much more of a mark (let's just hope they're washable).

They should be here soon.  I'll let you know how they work...

xxoo.S

No comments: