Wednesday, April 2, 2008

6 month stats

Maddie went for her 6 month doctor's appointment today and got her 3 round of immunization shots (took it like a champ - barely any crying this time - big girl!!).

She weighed in at 14lbs 6oz and was 26 inches long (I KNEW she went through a growth spurt recently!). So still in the 25th percentile for weight and just slightly over the 50th percentile for height.

She's slept quite a bit today so far - I think the shots do that to them. Nothing else to report - all is well in the Vallier household...

xxoo.S

PS - except I'm aching all over like I'm coming down with something - I don't want to be sick again!

PPS - and Maddie just (literally, as I wrote this post) started banging her teether on her exersaucer. That's new - hitting stuff off of other stuff. I expect our house is about to get quite noisy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little trooper re needles did mommy cry??
love grama

The Valliers said...

Nope, Mommy stayed strong as well. I guess we're both troopers!