Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jinx

Okay - so next time I decide to write about how great Maddie is sleeping, please stop me and remind me that every single time I decide to declare to the blogosphere that her sleep habits are getting better, they get worse.

Right. So no more sleep talk. Like, ever.

On a happier note - I've uploaded some more vids to YouTube - they should be showing up on the sidebar on the right. It's kind of a pain in the ass as I have to edit them down to be shorter, so they don't take 10 hours to upload. Apparently when we take video of our little Miss M we like to keep rolling and rolling and rolling...

So two lessons learned today. 1) stop talking about her sleep - good or bad. 2) limit videos of anything cute she's doing to like 1 min, because really, anything longer is just not necessary.

Good to know.

xxoo.S

No comments: