Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm thankful for...

  • Being blessed with an amazing, supportive, fun-loving family.
  • Having a great group of friends, old and new, that come from so many different areas of our lives.
  • Living in a fantastic house that I still can't quite believe that we live in, although I am getting more and more used to it (and looking forward to renovation season!)
  • Finding a way to work from home, for however long I'm able to, so that I can spend a bit more time with my little girl as she grows up so fast.
  • And of course - for a loving, laid-back, down-to-earth husband who is the perfect complement to my neurotic, high-strungedness.  And for an adorably smart, gorgeous, loving little girl who has made our lives much more rich by just being here.
xxoo.S

PS - pardon the cheese - but hey, it's Thanksgiving.  What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my wonderful children Seth Sara and Maddie
We love you so much words do not
express it.lets make the next year
just as wonderful.

Love grama and grampa