- Being blessed with an amazing, supportive, fun-loving family.
- Having a great group of friends, old and new, that come from so many different areas of our lives.
- Living in a fantastic house that I still can't quite believe that we live in, although I am getting more and more used to it (and looking forward to renovation season!)
- Finding a way to work from home, for however long I'm able to, so that I can spend a bit more time with my little girl as she grows up so fast.
- And of course - for a loving, laid-back, down-to-earth husband who is the perfect complement to my neurotic, high-strungedness. And for an adorably smart, gorgeous, loving little girl who has made our lives much more rich by just being here.
PS - pardon the cheese - but hey, it's Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?