Monday, March 16, 2009

Flying bullets

  • I did it.  I finally bit the bullet and cut bangs.  I figure I'm going to last about two nanoseconds with this crazy long hair once summer hits - so to fully embrace and enjoy my long hair, I've done the bang chop.  I know it's only teasing to post to you about it, and not include a pic, but I'm at work and think they may think I'm crazy if I whip out my bb and take a picture of myself right here and now.  Later, soon, I promise...
  • It's March break - and our daycare is closed.  So my mom and Seth's mom are taking turns visiting and taking care of Miss Button this week.  Which brings me to...
  • Maddie hates me.  And that's because Grandma (V) is in town.  And she's far cooler and far more interesting the boring old mommy.  And perhaps Grandma spoils her, just a bit... Seriously though?  The 'tude I get copped when Grandma's around?  Not the coolest aspect of the visit.  Notthatwedon'tappreciatethehelp!!!  Honest...
  • Spring is officially here - at least in Ontario - and we've been outside constantly.  Or as Maddie calls it "Side".  We go 'side to the park.  To the swings.  Around the block to the recent open house (I'm nosy).  To get the mail.  And just up and down the street to walk.  This summer is going to be so much fun...
  • I am on the lookout for a climbing-sliding-thingamagoo.  I should keep an eye out on Kijiji, but really it's just making me antsy as I can't wait for garage sale season!!  Yes, I'm okay with admitting it.  It's a sport, and I'm still a bit of a rookie.  But I've got one full season under my belt and can't wait for the frost to leave, April to start and my Saturday mornings to fill up...
xxoo.S

No comments: