Friday, May 21, 2010

The suspense...

Was it killing you? I'm guessing perhaps not... but I do want to share the results of our ultrasound on Wednesday....

Firstly (and foremostly?) the baby isn't breech. So let's all breathe a sigh of relief there. Whew...

Now - check this out...
Isn't that the most GIRLY little foot you ever did see? :) Yes - we have another itty-bitty girl joining our family - woot woot! We're both over the moon (of course) and so happy to finally know. Would love to share other pics, but she was playing shy - and by shy, I mean, planted face-down into my pelvis - so there was no chance to get a profile view at all.

But since I'm such a brilliant mommy and documented all the scans thus far (erm, or not) - I thought I'd share a few of the past ones...

Here's the 11wk scan - where she's just a little peanut:

And here's a pic of one of the 20wk scan pics - another side profile with a little hand...

Hope everyone has a brilliant long weekend! We'll be veggie-garden-planting, summer-bbq-having, house-warming-attending, and drape-sewing. Lot's on the go - but love my weekends like that.

xxoo.S

No comments: