Sunday, March 1, 2009

It doesn't take much.

We had a great weekend. Nothing that exciting happened, and we didn't get all that much "accomplished".

Just did some grocery shopping early Saturday morning. Spent the afternoon at a birthday party for one of Maddie's Babyville friends. I snuck out on Saturday night after dinner to hit up a movie with my BFF Liz (He's Not That Into You - easy, light-hearted chick-flick). Sunday morning was spent visiting over at G&L's, playing a bit of Rock Band, and just generally getting out of the house. We were home for lunch, Maddie had a nap and I did our taxes. Sunday afternoon was spent sorting through Miss M's clothes and pulling out some bigger stuff that I want to get out and ready for when the weather starts to warm up. And now it's bathtime...

As I recount it all here, it sounds incredibly mundane and boring.

It's one of the best weekends I've had in a while.

xxoo.S

No comments: