Friday, May 22, 2009

Summertime

♫  ...and the living is easy...  ♪

I have been a great employee today.  I may work from home, and I may have stared longingly out the window at the beautiful sunshine and gentle breeze, but I did.not.crack.  I busted my ass today, and could easily work through the weekend.

However - this weekend is going to be GORG from what I hear.  Nary a cloud in the sky. In essence, the weather that we all wished for last weekend.  So I will be putting work aside, into a tight little corner of my brain, not to be dwelled upon, so I can fully relax and enjoy the weekend as much as possible.

We have a date with another couple and their 19-month-old daughter for Ontario Place tomorrow. I'm a little sad that I'll miss the awesome Mom 2 Mom sale happening in Ajax.  And I'll be missing Pilates.  And the other garage sales happening all over my 'hood.

But that's okay. It's just the start of the season, and there's plenty more sales where those came from. (PS - why WHY did I sign up for a 9:30 Sat a.m. Pilates class at the start of garage-sale-season?? Silly me.)

And dudes - Ontario Place? From the looks of their website? Is going to totally rock. I haven't been there since I was a kid - and all I remembered was the bumper-boats.  Now there's a huge waterpark and apparently all sorts of things catered to the young-uns

Sunday will hopefully be the day we (finally!) plant our veggie garden.  We'll see...

Have a wonderful weekend! 

xxoo.S

No comments: